Call us today
TERMS OF SERVICE
2.0 Applicable Terms
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our Website:
- Our cookies policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our Website.
3.0 Terms Update
4.0 Intellectual Proprietary Rights
5.0 Viruses Attack and unusual act.
You are fully responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
In order to preserve and maintain the functionality of our Website and Services for everyone while accessing our website, here are some don’ts. You must not:
- use any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system;
- do anything which might interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our Website or Services.
- use our Website or Services to create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories
- use our Website in any unlawful, fraudulent, offensive or abusive manner;
- attempt to copy our data or reverse engineer the Services the processes used on our Website
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the non-public parts of it, the server on which our Website is stored or indeed any server, computer or database connected to our Website, or from or through which the Services are provided
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the accessibility or functionality of our Website or the Services;
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which any part of the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately without notice.
6.0 Website Accessibility, Valuation Tools and Ease of Use
You are fully responsible for creating all appointments and procedures in making ready the necessities for you to gain access to our Website and Services, together with the usage of your own virus protection software, either on your mobiles, laptop or any other electronic device through which you access our website.
6.2 Valuation Tool
Our Valuation Tool has been designed to allow private individuals or businesses wishing to sell a car on their own behalf (i.e. not as part of their own commercial activities) to obtain a valuation of their car and to provide them with the opportunity to sell the car to us.
The Use of our Website, valuation tools and Services are free of charge. However, you are only permitted to access and use the Valuation Tool for personal, non-commercial purposes (i.e. not as part of your own commercial activities). Use of the Valuation Tool to obtain car valuations for commercial purposes, for example, to value cars you intend to sell to third parties and not to us, is strictly prohibited.
We continuously monitor the use of our Valuation Tool and use technology to inform us of any improper, commercial use. If we identify any improper commercial use of the Valuation Tool, we may charge you a fee for each unauthorized valuation you processed using our Valuation Tool.
However, if you are using our Website or Services for commercial purposes, or not in accordance with the paragraph above, we may decide to issue you with a proof of purchase for each valuation you obtain using our Valuation Tool.
6.3 Website Ease of Use
We do not guarantee that our Website, Services, or any content we provide, will always be available without interruptions, or without bug, virus, fault or error which may arise from a known or unknown source(s) in form of technicality, server wise and any other means of interruption.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be fully secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are hereby advised to use your own virus protection software.
We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website, including your access to the Website, for any reason, at any time and without notice whenever we suspect any unlawful act.
7.0 Car Purchase and Evaluation
Any valuation generated by the Valuation Tool (an “Online Valuation“) is based on the information you tell us about your car (the “Car“) and on the following general assumptions we make about your Car. The general assumptions are stated below:
- it has never been subjected to an insurance write off or used for private hire, rental, driving tuition, police vehicle and commercial usage;
- a pair of key for the car.
- it does not have a personalized registration plate, or, if the vehicle has a personalized registration plate it will remain with the Car and no value is assigned to it;
- it is not an imported car i.e. it is a right-hand drive vehicle with UK registration plates;
- The car has over 6 months MOT
- The interior are not impaired and the mechanical compartments are functioning properly.
- it has an engine which starts immediately on ignition and idle on its own, i.e. it is not a “non-runner”;
Further Adjustments of the supplied assumptions is available at the Online Valuation presentation page of the website and additional details about your car must be supplied to us.
The online valuation is strictly meant for you to know the value of your car, to know the possible price to be paid for your car but not a proposition to purchase your car.
Physical assessments of the car are always carried out by our agent before proceeding with the purchase of the car. On receiving the online valuation of the car through our website, you may book an appointment with us for the physical assessment.
It is not a must we buy any brought to an appointment, most especially the cars for commercial (moneymaking) purposes, neither is it a must for us to sell any car brought to an appointment.
Provided during the physical assessment of the car on appointment, we notice that the worth in value of the car is affected by either its historical facet or the physical circumstances, together with any infrequent characteristics, personalization which deteriorate the assumptions made about the car, by not corresponding to the online valuation given, then the price of the car expected to be paid succeeding the physical assessment of the car is most likely to vary from the price valuated online.
8.0 Value Assurance
Prior to our physical assessment of the car, the online valuation is assured for the period of 14 days (two weeks) from the date with which the valuation was sent to you. In case of substantial variation in the price of the car within the two weeks of assured validation of the valuation, measurable actions will be taken and you will be contacted accordingly.
9.0 Purchase Agreement
A binding agreement to purchase the Car will only be made between us once you have signed our standard written purchase contract (the “Contract“), although Terms and conditions may apply
10.0 Our Requirements
At the time of entering the agreement, you are expected to provide us the following:
- The original and every other spare copies of the key belonging to the car in question
- The registration documents of the car, together with the legal and original proof of ownership and purchase, in case requested by us
- the service details of the car (if any);
- the MOT certificate of the car(if any);
- the user guide and manual belonging to the car(if any); and
- Any other accessories belonging to the car such as a locking wheel nut, radio fascia , spare parts(if any) and remote controls of the car
By presumption, you are to pack your personal belongings from the car preceding the completion of the agreement. We shall not be held accountable for any lost or damages of personal property (ies) after the car has being in our custody.
Failure to comply with these requirements, you thereby obliged us to pull out, annul, squash, ignore or terminate any agreement from purchasing the car instantly and withdraw our offer and/or to renegotiate the price with which we will be able to afford the price of the car. If after the purchase of the car, we choose to withdraw the contract, the car shall be returned back to you and exact price of the car will be refunded to us
11.0 Our Service authenticity
Whenever you booked an appointment with us for an already valued car and provided there is a change in the market value (increase or decrease) of your car before the commencement of the physical assessment of your car, we shall notify you of the changes in the market value so that you can decide whether to cancel the appointment or go ahead with the already booked appointment.
12.0 Method of payment.
We will make instant payment into your bank account immediately after the completion of the assessment exercise of your car.
13.0 Delay Payment
In cases whereby the payment is delayed till the next working day(s) due to either technical issues, unforeseen contingencies or any reasons whatsoever beyond our reasonable control, a new appointed time to pay up will be fixed and the payment shall be made on the agreed date upon mutual agreement the two parties.
13.0 Restrictions of Our Obligation
As long as this term of service is concerned, our liability for death or personal injury occurring from carelessness, or dishonest pervasions with any other liability that cannot be exempted or limited by English law.
We shall not be obliged to the expenses paid or damages or loss either in agreement, break of legal obligation including the predictable situations in connection with:
- Booking, arranging, cancelling, or attending an Appointment.
- Ability or inability to use our Website or Services;
- Reliance on any content displayed on our Website or offered by our Services
- Viruses of any kind, logic bomb, denial of service and any other hazardous technological software and tools that may affect the performance of your system, the computer program, accessories, data stored and every other personal materials associated with your computer while accessing our website, downloading any content from it or the website linked to it.
- Assessment and use the website(s) linked to our website or Services;
We shall not be responsible for any postponement neither are we to be held responsible for negligence to carry our any of the responsibilities under this terms as a result of the situation beyond our reasonable control.
For business owners and entrepreneurs, kindly note that, we will not be liable for:
- Misplacement of anticipated savings;
- any loss of customers, sales, business opportunity, or revenue;
- business disturbance loss of business opportunity or reputation;
- any direct or indirect, substantial loss or damage;
We will make sure to tell you about any changes to this Terms of Service, by posting them on this page on timely basis.